Friday, January 28, 2011

My IKEA addiction

I have lately become a total Ikea addict! I moved to Chandler, Arizona a month ago, from Fresno, California. We do not have an Ikea in Fresno. I really missed them! I realized in the last couple of days, that in spite of not having been inside an actual Ikea for a few years now, most of my life is still organized into Ikea bins purchased ten or more years ago! Definitely time to update and upgrade them all!
My favorite part of Ikea is the As-Is section. I love getting a deal! They are doing a complete reset on the second floor on my Ikea right now, so that means lots of great finds in the As-Is area!
This week I got several Skubb white boxes for $2.99 each, I got an 18 compartment Expedit bookcase for $50 (marked down from $129), and a cute little stainless steel bookcase light marked down to $7.99 from $19.99! Our cozy little apartment is feeling much more organized now!

No comments:

Post a Comment