Sunday, May 22, 2011

I have not blogged in what seems to be forever! I went to Europe on my honeymoon with my incredible husband, and spent a dream weekend in Paris. I came back first, and after he returned we started married life. Blogging isn't something I have had much time for, but my new resolution, is to do more of it.

Today I have been doing craft projects inspired by The Graphics Fairy. I realized that she has almost every image I have longed for in my home right on her site, and many of her posts link to techniques for using and transferring the images.

So far today, I made candles with music notes and crowns on them, I tea stained a bunch of old fabric I had around that needed to either be used or go, I planned out new couch pillows from the tea stained fabric, then realized I was missing a key ingredient for transferring my images onto the fabric! I decorated a pretty notebook, and just generally kept myself busy all day! I learned to make little flowers out of fabric, now I need to get the few things I am missing and finish up all the projects I have started!

I will have photos and step-by-step instructions coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment