Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Savers Trip

I went to Savers today to donate a bunch of stuff that we no longer needed. After the donation, they give you a coupon for $3 off $10, which is kind of nice. I went into the store to find something to use my coupon on, and found an entire basket of white china for $9.99... it is all from various European manfacturers in France, Germany, and England, and most of it had paper stickers and hand written numbers on the bottom. If I had to guess I would say they belonged to a sales rep, and were probably samples that were used to show pieces to hotels and restaurants.

I have no clue what I will use all these random pieces for, but I figured the price was right, and I am very creative, so we whall see!

I also got this:



It came in a hideous frame, which I promptly replaced with a plain black frame from Ikea, I just thought it was so apropos considering the recent Royal wedding and the current presidential visit. It is hand drawn and signed by the artist, so all in all, a pretty fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment